Life is just like a 2 pronged fork...

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Day with the white demon God...

On my way to the land of the white clothed demons, I had no idea what lay in store for me. After offering the requisite payments, I was led to the cave and asked to remove my clothes. Surprising??? No sire!!! Most of the sacrificial ceremonies require certain customs & I merely followed. The evil henchmen at the opening of the cave gave me a blue ceremonial robe to cover myself. Once I got that on, I strolled into the cave, where a huge white monster with no eyes, no ears and no nose, but a white gaping mouth was relaxing under the yellow sun. Didn’t seem to have any brains as well, but you never know; most of these white monsters do have their cerebral chips embedded somewhere deep within them. I was asked to lie down on a platform and position myself at the mouth of the white demon God. A few of his evil henchmen took turns to align my body with the gaping wide mouth (I believe he didn’t have any motor movements on his mouth to align himself or maybe he was just plain lazy).
As I lay within the jaws of death, my thoughts glided around that fateful evening, when after contemplating a lot on whether I should get out of my chair and out of the house for a jog, I buckled down to the pressure of a fitness regime and stepped out on the road in my new Reebok DMX. A few paces more than a kilometre and I regretted that decision. Clutching my back, I made my way home and lied down on the bed, to find out that, I’m not able to get up. Got Slipped Disc!!!
Anyway, after a frustrating 45 mins, during which the white no-fang monster had sucked out all my energy and patience, I finally got off the platform, all in one-piece. The demon God doesn’t believe in mutilating its victims.
And I was done with my MRI scan!!!

2 Comments:

  • And I was wondering what happened...another dream or what and then poof...it was just a MRI!!!

    By Blogger Bivas, at 2:16 PM  

  • well written!

    By Blogger PCube, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home