Life is just like a 2 pronged fork...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I dream of Death...

Saw myself in a dream today...Dead!!!

It was early morning, just a few minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off. An early SMS had woken me up, but I had drifted off to sleep, knowing too well that my trustworthy alarm piece will definitely ensure I get to office on time.

And then I saw the back of a truck...it was as if I was watching an animation film...but the blue tarpaulin, fluttering in the wind, seemed so real. The tarpaulin started to blow off something...and I saw a naked foot...the skin wasn't exactly covering it either...

As the tarpaulin blew off completely, I saw a body clothed in tattered blue jeans and a white unbuttoned shirt...blood splattered...no shoes, but I could see the skin cut off in so many places...
I didn't see the face...but somehow I knew it was me!!!
BTW,
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home