Life is just like a 2 pronged fork...

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Got slip disc!!!

Got slip disc!!!
Friends find it hard to believe. Everyone says, "Of all the people, how can you have a slip disc? You were so fit."
Slip disc doesn't have anything to do with fitness. A most dispirited sloth & a champion Olympic runner have equal chances of going down with a slip disc.
Sad but true.
And meanwhile I've been working from home; sitting in front of the laptop isn't the best thing now, but then I can't lie on my bed 24 hours. Hopefully, I'll be spared of this nasty situation by the end of the week. No bike riding, for some time, no running for atleast a month. Life's a bitch!!!
I wonder if I'll still be able to do all things I have always wanted to do - mountain climbing, rappelling, trekking, tantric sex in weird positions, spin kicks in the air...or even working out :-(

3 Comments:

  • tantric sex in weird positions
    ahem...cough cough!!!
    Dat sounds so Phoebeish! :D ;)

    By Blogger Bivas, at 3:24 PM  

  • Nope..Phoebe is more into kinky/dirty sex...tantric sex has more chamr in it ;-)

    By Blogger El Cexar, at 12:35 AM  

  • ah my some people say things for such "effect".tantric sex indeed!lsd induced

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home